Our primary mission is to provide networking, mentoring, promotion and support amongst women in technology careers and to help increase the number of women in Engineering and Science through programs and events. Not only do our members meet the criteria of being in senior roles within their organizations, they also understand what it is to be “cool” by definition. We’re out to tear down any pre-existing stereotypes that smart women in technology need to be anything less than the absolute Coolest Women We Know. Read a bit about our history.
What’s Different About Coolest Women?
- We attract “cool” women Where others have a broad membership, we have birds of the same feather
- We focus close to home Where others operate big national groups, we have small regional groups
- We build relationships Where others impart knowledge, we share experiences
- We help and support others Where others teach and preach, we guide and mentor
- We represent commitment Where others do a job, we fulfill our work with passion
- We put all membership fees towards our cause Where others profit, we work for free towards achieving our mission. All dues support our programs, website and one holiday event each year.
- We get things done the fun way Where others conduct business, we sprinkle fun on top of business
- We make a difference Where others evangelize, we make it happen.
The Coolest Women meet monthly, typically midweek at 5:30pm. Our meeting location changes as different members host each month. We try to alternate months between north and south venues, to help everyone out with traffic.
We’re committed to providing networking, mentoring, promotion and support amongst senior women (director and above) in technology careers, technology business startups, and academia to help increase the number of women in Engineering, Computer Science, and Science.
Learn more about job opportunities, pertinent community announcements, local and global news events related to women, technology, and business
Thanks to our corporate sponsors for their generous support